Molle (Pink Pepper) Essential Oil 15 ml. 100% Pure Wildcrafted
This product is sold out
100% Molle oil
Aromatic molecules: α-Fellandrene, β-Myrcene, D-Limonene, β-Fellandrene, α-Pinene, Sabinene.
* Allergy alert: Pink Pepper is related to cashews and may product an allergic reaction` in people with allergies to tree nuts.
Origin: Wild-harvested in Perú
- Plant characteristics: tree belonging to the Anacardiacea family, very popular in the Andes. Its fruits are intense red to pink and have a very attractive peculiar aroma.
- It is the "sacred tree" of the Incas, used to cure habitual ills and protect people, traditionally its leaves and fruits are used to relieve very intense rheumatic pains, respiratory conditions.
- Recommended blends: Basil, Orange, Lemon, Fennel, Ginger, Juniper, Palo Santo.
- Used as a circulation stimulant, to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
- Massages: 1 drop in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil (anxiety, stress, etc)
- Dilute before using in massages in a natural base oil (jojoba, olive, passion fruit, etc.)
- Do not ingest directly and avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not apply on irritated.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
α-pinene 11,9 %
Camphene 0,24 %
Sabinene 0,67 %
β-pinene 13,53 %
β-mircene 30,12 %
α-phellandrene 26,42 %
P-cymene 1,24 %
limonene 9,85 %
β-phellandrene 5,67 %
Methyl octanoate 0,43 %
β-elemene 0,16 %
α-gurjunene 0,28 %
β-caryophyllene 0,46 %
α-humulene 0,12 %
bicyclogermacrene 0,38 %
Ђ-cadinene 0,17 %
Steam distillation is the form used in the extraction of the essential oil. The oil is extracted by passing a vapor stream through the dry wood; opening its oil glands and allowing its essential oil to be mixed with steam and then passing to a cooling system where condensation through the essence of this plant is obtained. In this form of distillation chemical solvents are not used, the product is obtained naturally.
Luna Sundara works closely with a renowned chemist in Perú that distills our oils, all our oils are wildcrafted. Wildcrafted oils come from plants that are not farmed or sprayed with any kind of pesticide. They are plants that are wild, native and organic by their own nature.
*This information is for informational purposes only, and can not be considered as medical information, nor does it compromise our legal responsibility.