100 Grams of Premium Palo Santo Smudging Sticks (Approximately 15-20 Sticks)
By Luna Sundara
These long-lasting Palo Santo sticks make perfect smudging tools. Smudging is a ritual through which we cleanse the energy of physical space, object, or person.
Botanical Name: Bursera Graveolens
Origin: Northern Peru
- These 100 grams of sustainably harvested, high-quality Palo Santo smudging sticks are hand-picked by talented Peruvian artisans.
- When burned, the sticks produce a fresh, aromatic scent. The smoke gives off a purifying, grounding effect that may help promote feelings of tranquility and peace.
- Smudging sticks come in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
- Light the tip of the stick and allow the wood to burn for under a minute before blowing out the flame. Relight as needed.
- SERFOR (National Forest Service and Wildlife) certified
Sustainably harvested in Peru. Luna Sundara only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.
Learn more about Palo Santo here.