Peruvian Palo Santo Essential Oil 15 ml. 100% Pure Wildcrafted
Palo Santo: Bursera graveolens
100% Palo Santo oil
Aromatic molecules: limonene, α-terpineol, lupeol, epilupeol, α-pinene, menthofuran, carvone.
Origin: Wild-harvested in Perú
Palo Santo Essential Oil:
1. Palo Santo: It is an enchanting tree that grows on coastal areas of South America. It is related to Copal, Myrrh, and Frankincense. Shamans and healers traditionally burn it for its energetic purification and healing attributes. Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) cleanses and purifies the home environment and promotes a relaxing state of mind. Its perfume is extremely soothing and transmits a powerful energy.
2. Distilled from the heartwood of the Palo Santo tree (also known as “The Sacred Wood”), Palo Santo is a deeply spiritual essential oil, once commonly used by the Incas to purify and cleanse the spirit from negative energies. Today, the distillation process continues to promote the sustainability and reforestation of the Palo Santo Tree, by respecting the sanctity of the wood and allowing for it’s continued growth.
3. Palo Santo oil is recognized for a myriad of powerful therapeutic properties, including the ability to uplift mood, strengthen vitality and aid in protection. It is beneficial for meditation, concentration and enhancing creativity and learning. By utilizing a few drops on the body, up to three times a day, this essential oil relieves stress, sadness, bad moods, headaches, panic and anxiety. By applying diluted oil directly on the affected areas, Palo Santo oil treats psoriasis, acne, wounds and sprains.
4. When placed within distilled water or an atomizer bottle, Palo Santo oil even repels insects.
- Relieve intense pains: 2 drops in a tablespoon of carrier oil (jojoba, passion fruit), massage the affected area up to 3 times a day. It can be used in combination with Molle and Menta.
- Skin Problems: Can be added to everyday liquid soap.
- Cleaning of environments and diffusion: 5 drops per 100ml of solution.
- Massages: 1 drop in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil (anxiety, stress, etc.)
- Dilute before using in massages in a natural base oil (jojoba, olive, passion fruit, etc.)
- Do not ingest directly and avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not apply on irritated or red skin.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
35.5% a Phellandrene
Steam distillation is the form used in the extraction of the essential oil. The oil is extracted by passing a vapor stream through the dry wood; opening its oil glands and allowing its essential oil to be mixed with steam and then passing to a cooling system where condensation through the essence of this plant is obtained. In this form of distillation chemical solvents are not used, the product is obtained naturally.
Luna Sundara works closely with a renowned chemist in Perú that distills our oils, all our oils are wildcrafted. Wildcrafted oils come from plants that are not farmed or sprayed with any kind of pesticide. They are plants that are wild, native and organic by their own nature.
*This information is for informational purposes only, and can not be considered as medical information, nor does it compromise our legal responsibility.