Dragon's Blood 100% Pure Sangre de Grado (Croton Lechleri)
Botanical name: Croton Lechleri
100% Dragon's Blood
Origin: Wild crafted and ethically sourced in Peru
Dragon’s blood, or “sangre de grado” is a tree native to the Amazon region of South America. It’s name stems from its bright red sap, which stands out vividly against the more stubbly color of the bark. Both the tree’s bark and resin boast a long history of usage in traditional medicine. Indigenous tribes throughout Peru and Ecuador have used its sap for centuries
- Because of its high content of Taspine, it accelerates the healing process of external wounds.
- It is an astringent, apply directly to the skin as a drying agent.
- Antidiarrheal, one of the most common uses is for digestive health. Dragon's blood has the ability to improve this very common gastrointestinal concern.
- It has been reported to be beneficial for stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease when taken internally.
- Internal: Add 0.77 ml (30 drops) to 2 oz of water or juice 2 to 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.
- External: Apply topically by as needed by hand or cotton ball. If desired rub onto skin to form a protective coating.
(Shake well before using)
Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and light.
*This information is for informational purposes only, and can not be considered as medical information, nor does it compromise our legal responsibility.