Copaiba Essential Oil 100% Pure Wildcrafted (15 ml)
Copaiba Essential Oil 100% Pure Wildcrafted (15ml)
Botanical Name: Copaifera
Origin: Peruvian Amazon
Copaiba essential oil is extracted from the resin of the Copaiba tree, which is native to South America, and has been traditionally utilized by indigenous communities to alleviate anxiety. When consumed internally, this oil is thought to offer potential health advantages for the digestive, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
- Copaiba is thought to influence multiple signaling pathways to promote healthy liver, digestive, kidney, heart, and brain functions. When ingested, its powerful antioxidant properties may help promote and support a strong immune system.
- Combining Copaiba with a carrier oil or facial cleanser is thought to help keep skin clean and clear, reducing the overall appearance of blemishes.
- Copaiba may also be added directly to the mouth to cleanse and soothe gums and oral cavities.
- Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil contains high levels of beta-caryophyllene, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
- For joint and muscle pain: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then massage in the affected area.
- For acne: Add one drop of Copaiba essential oil to daily facial lotion to help improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- For internal systems: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid and take with meals.
- For respiratory function: Diffuse three drops of Copaiba with carrier oil.
- For anxiety: Place one to two drops of Copaiba under the tongue to encourage a general sense of well-being during periods of stress or nervousness.
CAUTION: Seek expert medical advice before taking it during pregnancy or nursing. Dilute before using in massages with a natural base oil. Do not ingest directly. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. Do not apply on irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and light.
Distillation: This essential oil is sustainably extracted through a process known as steam distillation. No chemical solvents are involved. The oil is first extracted by passing a vapor stream through the dry wood, opening its oil gland, and allowing the essential oil to mix with the steam. Next, the oil is passed through a cooling system to obtain condensation through the plant’s natural essence.
Sustainably harvested in Peru. Luna Sundara works with renowned Peruvian chemists to distill our oils. Our suppliers utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.
The above information is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered as expert medical opinion or advice, nor does it compromise our legal responsibility.