100 Grams of Premium Palo Santo Smudging Sticks (Approximately 15-20 Sticks)
These long-lasting Palo Santo sticks make perfect smudging tools. Smudging is a ritual through which we cleanse the energy of physical space, object, or person.
- These 100 grams of sustainably harvested, high-quality Palo Santo smudging sticks are hand-picked by talented Peruvian artisans.
- When burned, the sticks produce a fresh, aromatic scent. The smoke gives off a purifying, grounding effect that may help promote feelings of tranquility and peace.
- Smudging sticks come in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
- Light the tip of the stick and allow the wood to burn for under a minute before blowing out the flame. Relight as needed.
- SERFOR (National Forest Service and Wildlife) certified
Sustainably harvested in Peru. Luna Sundara only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.