Get To Know Our Newest Essential Oil, Copaiba
Luna is working to expand our offerings to bring you high-quality products that help ease your stress and create calming experiences. We’re excited to share our newest essential oil, Copaiba, which is thought to be a powerful antioxidant, and may help soothe feelings of anxiety. In fact, its warm, woodsy scent and healing properties make Copaiba essential oil a popular addition to many spa and skin treatments. Read on for a few of our favorite ways to use it.
- In Your Diet. Thanks to its high beta-caryophyllene content, Copaiba essential oil is believed to help support the health of the cardiovascular, nervous, immune and digestive situations when consumed internally. For this reason, it’s a popular dietary supplement and makes a great addition to herbal teas. Simply dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces and take with your meals.
- In Your Facial Regimen: If your skin’s looking for a pick-me-up, Copaiba essential oil is the perfect fix. As it’s thought to reduce the overall appearance of blemishes and promote a clear complexion, try adding a drop or so to your daily facial moisturizer for an extra glow.
- In Your Diffuser: Copaiba’s gentle woodsy aroma can help create a relaxing and calming atmosphere. Mix with a carrier oil of your choice in a diffuser at nighttime for a deeper, more restorative sleep.
- In a Massage: Are you feeling sore or achy? Try diluting Copaiba essential oil in a carrier oil, then slather on inflamed muscles for a comforting cooldown.
- In Your Daily Routine: Derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree in South America, Copaiba essential oil has been used by indigenous Brazilian populations since the 16th century to help soothe anxiety. Place one to two drops of Copaiba under your tongue to encourage a general sense of well-being during periods of stress or nervousness.
CAUTION: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing. Dilute before using in massages with a natural base oil. Do not ingest directly. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. Do not apply on irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and light.