Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil 100% Pure Wildcrafted (15 ml)
Eucalyptus Globulus Santo Essential Oil 100% Pure Wildcrafted (15ml)
- Eucalyptus essential oil is a well-known antiseptic for the respiratory tract. It relaxes and dilates the muscles of the trachea, bronchi, and lungs, loosening and expelling accumulated mucus. Reduces inflation in the affected areas, relieving cough and other respiratory symptoms.
- Fights bacterial and viral infections that cause respiratory problems. It is not recommended for asthmatics due to its penetrating aroma (it can cause more irritation and allergy, so it is suggested to start with low doses).
- Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties also make it ideal for localized massages of sore areas..
- Eucalyptus is very effective for complementary treatments of arthritic, rheumatic, and muscular pain..
- Eucalyptus helps clear the mind, and provides energy at the beginning of the day if used in soaps or shampoos.
Respiratory problems: 1-2 drops in massages or 1 drop accompanied by a little honey and
eat 2 times a day.
Pain relief or inflammation: 2-4 drops in a tablespoon of carrier oil, massage the affected area up to 3 times a day.
- Cleaning: a 2% solution in water has been reported to eliminate up to 70% of bacteria in the air.
CAUTION: Seek expert medical advice before taking it during pregnancy or nursing. Dilute before using in massages with a natural base oil. Do not ingest directly. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. Do not apply on irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and light.
This essential oil is sustainably extracted through a process known as steam distillation.
Sustainably harvested in Peru. Luna Sundara works with renowned Peruvian chemists to distill our oils. Our suppliers utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.
The above information is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered expert medical opinion or advice, nor does it compromise our legal responsibility.