Ecuadorian Palo Santo Sticks (1 Pound)
These long-lasting Palo Santo sticks make perfect smudging tools. Smudging is a ritual through which we cleanse the energy of a physical space, object or person.
- These premium sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo smudging sticks are handpicked and packaged in a yute bag.
- When burned, the sticks produce a fresh, aromatic scent. The smoke gives off a purifying, grounding effect that may help promote feelings of tranquility and peace.
- To use, light the tip of the stick and allow the wood to burn for under a minute before blowing out the flame. Relight as needed.
- Each stick is approximately 10cm (4in) long. Each bag contains 75-100 smudging sticks.
- The tag this item comes with is plantable. Luna’s plant-able seed tags are made from biodegradable eco-paper and include flower seeds. Simply plant this tag in the soil and watch the flowers bloom! Thank you for doing your part to help keep our earth beautiful.
Sustainably harvested in Ecuador. Luna Sundara only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.